Friday, June 1, 2007

I am in India!

First we drove from our house to California. It was very cold in Los Angeles. I rode on the bus to the place were the planes were in Los Angeles. And then we took another bus and then it took us to another part of the airport. And then off went our suitcases slipping off because it would be taken to our plane. And then we got on the plane. It was really long and boring, but I could keep myself company. I watched TV on the back of one seat. It was a very very very long trip. But if you want to hear the sound on the TV you have to have earphones. And then it was finally time to get off. We got off at Taipei. And then we took our same plane and our same spot. And then we went to Malaysia. The airport was very boring. I ate raisins and I played on the stairs. But the favorite was the elevator, because it was beautiful purple. Mommy and Daddy were acting busy. And then we took another plane. It was the same! And this time it wasn’t the same spot on the plane. And then I watched some more more TV. And finally we got to India! The airport was noisy because all the cars are beeping. And the bathrooms—well, the toilet, there’s another kind of toilet in the ground but I’m really not going to tell about it. Missing in the bathroom was the toilet paper. You have to spray your butt! And then we got out. But when we got out it was very very noisy. We heard cars beeping, we saw lots of people, and it was really crowded. And then we got to Kamini Athai’s house. And then we got to sleep in a special room that’s very cool. It’s very very very very very hot! The air is sticky and there are mosquitoes. Bad bad mosquitoes. Can you remember what Athai means? Can you remember what Mahmah means? And my body is confused of all the day and night. When it’s nighttime my body says it’s daytime. When it’s daytime, my body says it’s nighttime. Bye bye for now! I will see you next time and I will do another blog.

Note from Abi's mom: Abi took several photos of the Taipei and Malaysian airports, as well as some flowers in the lobby of the Malayian hotel where we stayed for a few hours to freshen up during our layover. You can see them here. If you do not have a Costco membership it's okay- just sign up for free at the website and you can still view the photos. If you want to see more photos (the ones I took, not Abi's) feel free to view my blog.

2 comments:

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

That sounds like a very very very busy trip Abi! I hope your body is adjusting to night and day, and that you have a great trip in India! YOu take wonderful pictures :)

Trish, Caitlynn and Jacob!

Trish ~CnJ's Mommy~ said...

Sounds like you had a very very very exciting trip Abi! I hope your body is adjusting to India time and night and day isn't so bad anymore. You take wonderful pictures, cant wait to see more!!

Trish, Caitlynn and Jacob!